SIR - Is there anyone out there who would love to lead our Sidmouth fundraising team?
The committee are an enthusiastic, energetic and resourceful group that have lots of fun fundraising and they want someone to lead on the exciting diary of events already arranged for this year.
Over the last three years the group has raised over £32,000 and are ambitious to do even more for local people affected by cancer.
So if you have about three hours a week to spare then Joyce would love to hear from you.
Joyce has served as a committee member for five years before taking on the role of chair and she says: “It has been a rewarding and amazing time and a great way of meeting lots of interesting new people. I hope my successor has as much fun as I have had.”
You may also want to watch:
To discuss in greater details email Joyce on email@example.com or phone 01395 519017.
Macmillan Cancer Support Sidmouth Committee
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 5 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98