SIR - Is there anyone out there who would love to lead our Sidmouth fundraising team?
The committee are an enthusiastic, energetic and resourceful group that have lots of fun fundraising and they want someone to lead on the exciting diary of events already arranged for this year.
Over the last three years the group has raised over £32,000 and are ambitious to do even more for local people affected by cancer.
So if you have about three hours a week to spare then Joyce would love to hear from you.
Joyce has served as a committee member for five years before taking on the role of chair and she says: “It has been a rewarding and amazing time and a great way of meeting lots of interesting new people. I hope my successor has as much fun as I have had.”
You may also want to watch:
To discuss in greater details email Joyce on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01395 519017.
Macmillan Cancer Support Sidmouth Committee
- 1 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 2 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 3 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 6 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 7 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 8 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 9 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 10 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect