SIR - Is there anyone out there who would love to lead our Sidmouth fundraising team?
The committee are an enthusiastic, energetic and resourceful group that have lots of fun fundraising and they want someone to lead on the exciting diary of events already arranged for this year.
Over the last three years the group has raised over £32,000 and are ambitious to do even more for local people affected by cancer.
So if you have about three hours a week to spare then Joyce would love to hear from you.
Joyce has served as a committee member for five years before taking on the role of chair and she says: “It has been a rewarding and amazing time and a great way of meeting lots of interesting new people. I hope my successor has as much fun as I have had.”
You may also want to watch:
To discuss in greater details email Joyce on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01395 519017.
Macmillan Cancer Support Sidmouth Committee
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 What will you find in this year's butterfly count?
- 7 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 8 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 9 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 10 Young talent emerging in local cricket