Two new gardens opened for the National Garden Scheme in May and June this year.
We would like to thank all who came to visit and support us during those two weekends.
They all helped to raise the splendid sum of �1,544. NGS money goes to several charities, including Macmillan and others engaged in cancer care and research.
The gardens at 44 Woolbrook Park and Runnymede, Orchard Close, Manor Road, are in the NGS Yellow Book – available at Sidmouth Information Centre for free – under Sidmouth Gardens.
They will be open again on Saturday, September 3 and 4, 11am to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Barbara and Alan Mence and Veronica Wood
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead