Two new gardens opened for the National Garden Scheme in May and June this year.
We would like to thank all who came to visit and support us during those two weekends.
They all helped to raise the splendid sum of �1,544. NGS money goes to several charities, including Macmillan and others engaged in cancer care and research.
The gardens at 44 Woolbrook Park and Runnymede, Orchard Close, Manor Road, are in the NGS Yellow Book – available at Sidmouth Information Centre for free – under Sidmouth Gardens.
They will be open again on Saturday, September 3 and 4, 11am to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Barbara and Alan Mence and Veronica Wood
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 3 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 4 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 5 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 6 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed