Two new gardens opened for the National Garden Scheme in May and June this year.
We would like to thank all who came to visit and support us during those two weekends.
They all helped to raise the splendid sum of �1,544. NGS money goes to several charities, including Macmillan and others engaged in cancer care and research.
The gardens at 44 Woolbrook Park and Runnymede, Orchard Close, Manor Road, are in the NGS Yellow Book – available at Sidmouth Information Centre for free – under Sidmouth Gardens.
They will be open again on Saturday, September 3 and 4, 11am to 5pm.
You may also want to watch:
Barbara and Alan Mence and Veronica Wood
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 4 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 5 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 6 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth