Getting in a flap
I do not like seagulls; they are dirty, greedy and noisy.
The other day there were two seagulls in our garden outside my window shouting at each other and making a terrible noise.
I thought I cannot stand this, so I went out into the garden and walked right up to the seagulls.
They did not take any notice of me; they just went on shouting.
So, I said in a very loud voice “Shut up,” and they shut up and I never heard another sound.
You may also want to watch:
It was amazing.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
All Saints Road, Sidmouth