Getting in a flap
I do not like seagulls; they are dirty, greedy and noisy.
The other day there were two seagulls in our garden outside my window shouting at each other and making a terrible noise.
I thought I cannot stand this, so I went out into the garden and walked right up to the seagulls.
They did not take any notice of me; they just went on shouting.
So, I said in a very loud voice “Shut up,” and they shut up and I never heard another sound.
It was amazing.
- 1 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 2 Business breakfast aims to link up local professionals
- 3 Cost of living crisis how Sidmouth businesses are coping
- 4 Concern over Sainsburys parking restriction plans
- 5 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 6 Gang responsible for bringing a kilo of drugs into Devon jailed for 23 years
- 7 Actor James Pellow plants tree for Sidmouth Arboretum
- 8 Bugler needed for Sidmouth beacon lighting event
- 9 Festival organisers join forces to boost the town's 'brilliant cultural offer'
- 10 Ottery residents struggling with Medical Centre absence
All Saints Road, Sidmouth