Getting in a flap
I do not like seagulls; they are dirty, greedy and noisy.
The other day there were two seagulls in our garden outside my window shouting at each other and making a terrible noise.
I thought I cannot stand this, so I went out into the garden and walked right up to the seagulls.
They did not take any notice of me; they just went on shouting.
So, I said in a very loud voice “Shut up,” and they shut up and I never heard another sound.
You may also want to watch:
It was amazing.
- 1 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 3 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 The act of giving makes a big difference
- 6 Young surfer raising hundreds of pounds with sponsored beach clean
- 7 New gin launch helps raise funds for Tar Barrel tradition
- 8 Let's engage with youths to help keep environment clean
- 9 Lifeboat responds to two call-outs in one night
- 10 Initial findings show town's waterways are healthy
All Saints Road, Sidmouth