Give your views on boundary proposal
MADAM – There is only a short time left for readers to give their views on further draft proposals for unitary local government in the county.
MADAM - There is only a short time left for readers to give their views on further draft proposals for unitary local government in the county. The Boundary Committee's consultation ends on Thursday, May 14.
Whatever your views - what you like or dislike about our proposals, whether you think the proposals for community engagement can be improved, or what you think of the affordability of different proposals - we want to hear about it.
It is important to remember what the Boundary Committee's role is in this process: it is to advise the Government, not to make any final decisions. But any advice that we do provide will be based both on our judgement and on what you tell us.
You should be able to read about our proposals at your local library, or you can log on to our website at www.boundarycommittee.org.uk and click on 'structural reviews'. You can email us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org, fill in an online form on our website, or write to us at Boundary Committee, Trevelyan House, Great Peter Street, London SW1P 2HW
Director, Boundary Committee for England
- 1 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change
- 2 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 3 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 5 Air ambulance attends beach fall incident in Sidmouth
- 6 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 7 Property of the Week: The Square, Branscombe
- 8 November runs in the Sun for Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Sidmouth to get state of the art hearing treatment
- 10 Students carry on Christmas tradition by taking tree through town