Give your views on boundary proposal
MADAM – There is only a short time left for readers to give their views on further draft proposals for unitary local government in the county.
MADAM - There is only a short time left for readers to give their views on further draft proposals for unitary local government in the county. The Boundary Committee's consultation ends on Thursday, May 14.
Whatever your views - what you like or dislike about our proposals, whether you think the proposals for community engagement can be improved, or what you think of the affordability of different proposals - we want to hear about it.
It is important to remember what the Boundary Committee's role is in this process: it is to advise the Government, not to make any final decisions. But any advice that we do provide will be based both on our judgement and on what you tell us.
You should be able to read about our proposals at your local library, or you can log on to our website at www.boundarycommittee.org.uk and click on 'structural reviews'. You can email us your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org, fill in an online form on our website, or write to us at Boundary Committee, Trevelyan House, Great Peter Street, London SW1P 2HW
You may also want to watch:
Director, Boundary Committee for England
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 10 Property of the Week: Green Gables