Give your views on boundary proposal
MADAM – There is only a short time left for readers to give their views on further draft proposals for unitary local government in the county.
MADAM - There is only a short time left for readers to give their views on further draft proposals for unitary local government in the county. The Boundary Committee's consultation ends on Thursday, May 14.
Whatever your views - what you like or dislike about our proposals, whether you think the proposals for community engagement can be improved, or what you think of the affordability of different proposals - we want to hear about it.
It is important to remember what the Boundary Committee's role is in this process: it is to advise the Government, not to make any final decisions. But any advice that we do provide will be based both on our judgement and on what you tell us.
You should be able to read about our proposals at your local library, or you can log on to our website at www.boundarycommittee.org.uk and click on 'structural reviews'. You can email us your comments at email@example.com, fill in an online form on our website, or write to us at Boundary Committee, Trevelyan House, Great Peter Street, London SW1P 2HW
You may also want to watch:
Director, Boundary Committee for England
- 1 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
- 2 Be prepared! Plan for uncertain months ahead
- 3 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 4 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 5 The strangest possible score in rugby
- 6 Archbishop of Canterbury to join Patteson celebrations
- 7 Sidmouth’s Antony Hall secures 2nd with 7+ hours of running
- 8 So much to enjoy on our doorstep... despite the crowds
- 9 Too much clutter on our pavements just a sign of the times
- 10 Alice launches new shop, hub and refill centre... all in one