Go by the board
The popularity of the noticeboard at the corner of Old Fore Street can be judged by the amount of attention it attracts from passers-by.
It is kept tidy and clean, filled with attractive, up-to-the-minute details of events – a tremendous contrast with the one on the side of the Market Hall!
Long may it flourish!
The Old Chancel
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 3 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 4 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 5 Safety, security and sustainability at Sidmouth Town
- 6 Sid Vale Association marks its 175th anniversary
- 7 Tipton St John children's author wins national award for pioneering work
- 8 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 9 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 10 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start