Go by the board
The popularity of the noticeboard at the corner of Old Fore Street can be judged by the amount of attention it attracts from passers-by.
It is kept tidy and clean, filled with attractive, up-to-the-minute details of events – a tremendous contrast with the one on the side of the Market Hall!
Long may it flourish!
The Old Chancel
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites