Go by the board
The popularity of the noticeboard at the corner of Old Fore Street can be judged by the amount of attention it attracts from passers-by.
It is kept tidy and clean, filled with attractive, up-to-the-minute details of events – a tremendous contrast with the one on the side of the Market Hall!
Long may it flourish!
The Old Chancel
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 2 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 3 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 4 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 5 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed
- 6 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 7 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 8 Another record for Kirsteen
- 9 Sidmouth supermarket helps out children living in poverty
- 10 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller