Go by the board
The popularity of the noticeboard at the corner of Old Fore Street can be judged by the amount of attention it attracts from passers-by.
It is kept tidy and clean, filled with attractive, up-to-the-minute details of events – a tremendous contrast with the one on the side of the Market Hall!
Long may it flourish!
The Old Chancel
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 3 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 4 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 10 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations