Good run spoiled
As a visitor to Sidmouth I was enjoying my Sunday morning run along the seafront and up the Byes.
I saw a gang of people planting bulbs adjacent to the cricket ground, fishermen helping the trout jump the weir and numerous kids playing hockey, football and rugby. Fantastic.
However, my run was disrupted by a pack of two/three dogs who attacked me in Margaret’s Meadow just before 11am.
Their owner could not control them and my passive response did help matters.
They were snapping around my ankles and would not be called off.
You may also want to watch:
Eventually, the owner was able to put them on leads.
I had to alter my return journey to avoid this aggression - something I think I should not have to do.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 6 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 7 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 8 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 9 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 10 Ottery win the Monty Perry Invitation Cup
Such a lovely run spoilt by an irresponsible owner. He should be ashamed of himself.