SIR - I had a road traffic accident on the morning of Wednesday, November 30 when I was on my way to Honiton on the A375.
While I was standing at the side of the carriageway, obviously visibly shaken and upset, many cars had a good look to see what had happened and carried on their journeys.
However, there was one very kind lady who pulled over in a green car and came over to see me to make sure that I was alright.
She gave me big hug and kept talking to me to reassure me that everything would be alright. I have no idea who this lovely lady was, but I would like to send out my heartfelt thanks to this lady as she is obviously a very caring person.
This has restored my faith somewhat in the general public and has taught me not to count everyone as the same.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs R Shearer
11 Harcombe Fields, Sidford
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 8 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 9 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride
- 10 New exhibition features Sidmouth view