SIR - I had a road traffic accident on the morning of Wednesday, November 30 when I was on my way to Honiton on the A375.
While I was standing at the side of the carriageway, obviously visibly shaken and upset, many cars had a good look to see what had happened and carried on their journeys.
However, there was one very kind lady who pulled over in a green car and came over to see me to make sure that I was alright.
She gave me big hug and kept talking to me to reassure me that everything would be alright. I have no idea who this lovely lady was, but I would like to send out my heartfelt thanks to this lady as she is obviously a very caring person.
This has restored my faith somewhat in the general public and has taught me not to count everyone as the same.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs R Shearer
11 Harcombe Fields, Sidford
- 1 Fire service warns against stockpiling petrol at home
- 2 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 3 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 Judges announced for town champions awards
- 6 Town's Morris dancers are looking for volunteers to step up
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 8 Property of the Week: Ocean Quest, Exmouth
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Devon
- 10 What a difference a ‘K’ makes