Unfortunately, I had a bad fall on Saturday, May 11, at the corner of All Saints Road, resulting in several painful injuries. I believe I tripped over an uneven kerb.
A lady kindly came to my aid followed by three or four young men who, I am told, stopped their car and came back to help.
They went into Sidmouth Hospital and came back with a wheelchair, with which they took me into the hospital.
I would like to thank all these people. I was in no fit state to do so at the time, but hope they might read this letter.
Pauline Terry (Mrs)
You may also want to watch:
All Saints Road
- 1 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 4 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 5 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 6 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 7 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 8 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 9 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 10 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect