Unfortunately, I had a bad fall on Saturday, May 11, at the corner of All Saints Road, resulting in several painful injuries. I believe I tripped over an uneven kerb.
A lady kindly came to my aid followed by three or four young men who, I am told, stopped their car and came back to help.
They went into Sidmouth Hospital and came back with a wheelchair, with which they took me into the hospital.
I would like to thank all these people. I was in no fit state to do so at the time, but hope they might read this letter.
Pauline Terry (Mrs)
You may also want to watch:
All Saints Road
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 United front needed to ensure Devon does not remain the poor relation
- 6 What will you find in this year's butterfly count?
- 7 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 8 A little respect goes a long way to reducing summer tensions
- 9 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 10 Young talent emerging in local cricket