Unfortunately, I had a bad fall on Saturday, May 11, at the corner of All Saints Road, resulting in several painful injuries. I believe I tripped over an uneven kerb.
A lady kindly came to my aid followed by three or four young men who, I am told, stopped their car and came back to help.
They went into Sidmouth Hospital and came back with a wheelchair, with which they took me into the hospital.
I would like to thank all these people. I was in no fit state to do so at the time, but hope they might read this letter.
Pauline Terry (Mrs)
You may also want to watch:
All Saints Road
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98