sir - On behalf of Macmillan Cancer Support Sidmouth, I would like to thank two local ladies for holding tea/coffee parties during the month of June.
Firstly, Beryl Dray who hosted an afternoon tea party at her home and raised a fantastic amount of �237.
Secondly, grateful thanks to Cathy Osbond of the Art Gallery, who held coffee mornings for a week and raised another great sum of �246.87.
Between them �483.87 came to Macmillan for which we are very grateful.
With many thanks to you both.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman, Macmillan Cancer Support Sidmouth
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 5 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 8 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 9 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary