sir - On behalf of Macmillan Cancer Support Sidmouth, I would like to thank two local ladies for holding tea/coffee parties during the month of June.
Firstly, Beryl Dray who hosted an afternoon tea party at her home and raised a fantastic amount of �237.
Secondly, grateful thanks to Cathy Osbond of the Art Gallery, who held coffee mornings for a week and raised another great sum of �246.87.
Between them �483.87 came to Macmillan for which we are very grateful.
With many thanks to you both.
You may also want to watch:
Chairman, Macmillan Cancer Support Sidmouth
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League Results
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Sidmouth music man raises thousands-of-pounds for cancer charity
- 9 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites