On Saturday morning, as I worked on the abandoned garden by the toilets by Woolbrook shops, it was delightful to receive the appreciation for the floral work that Sidmouth in Bloom has provided to enhance the appearance around the Arcot / Woolbrook area.
Shoppers were very complimentary, particularly of the planter at the Exeter Cross junction.
I continued my voluntary gardening with a happy heart!
Mrs Cheryl Allen
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 3 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 4 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 5 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 6 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 7 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 8 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic