On Saturday morning, as I worked on the abandoned garden by the toilets by Woolbrook shops, it was delightful to receive the appreciation for the floral work that Sidmouth in Bloom has provided to enhance the appearance around the Arcot / Woolbrook area.
Shoppers were very complimentary, particularly of the planter at the Exeter Cross junction.
I continued my voluntary gardening with a happy heart!
Mrs Cheryl Allen
You may also want to watch:
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 7 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 10 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open