On Saturday morning, as I worked on the abandoned garden by the toilets by Woolbrook shops, it was delightful to receive the appreciation for the floral work that Sidmouth in Bloom has provided to enhance the appearance around the Arcot / Woolbrook area.
Shoppers were very complimentary, particularly of the planter at the Exeter Cross junction.
I continued my voluntary gardening with a happy heart!
Mrs Cheryl Allen
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 4 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 5 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 6 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 7 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 8 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 9 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 10 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect