SIR - This is written in an attempt to pre-empt the letter from Annual Moaner.
How wonderful it has been to see Sidmouth full of happy people and to hear lively music from every corner. Thank you, visitors.
Drivers have been considerate of their brethren and of pedestrians, some have even signalled at roundabouts and one, a Dutch visitor, even signalled left, rather than the usual confusing right, when turning off.
Did anyone see the otters swimming slalom through the traffic cones so thoughtfully thrown into the Sid for them?
There, that’s my prejudices aired. I hope that Annual Moaner can come up with something new.
You may also want to watch:
2 Cambridge Villas, Salcombe Road, Sidmouth
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 5 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 6 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 7 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 8 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 9 Time to enjoy summer safely as restrictions lifts
- 10 Property of the Week: Green Gables