SIR - This is written in an attempt to pre-empt the letter from Annual Moaner.
How wonderful it has been to see Sidmouth full of happy people and to hear lively music from every corner. Thank you, visitors.
Drivers have been considerate of their brethren and of pedestrians, some have even signalled at roundabouts and one, a Dutch visitor, even signalled left, rather than the usual confusing right, when turning off.
Did anyone see the otters swimming slalom through the traffic cones so thoughtfully thrown into the Sid for them?
There, that’s my prejudices aired. I hope that Annual Moaner can come up with something new.
You may also want to watch:
2 Cambridge Villas, Salcombe Road, Sidmouth
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 3 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 4 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Joma Devon and Exeter League Weekend Fixtures
- 7 Sidmouth Ladies restart with a golf comp
- 8 Try tennis for FREE at Sidford Tennis Club
- 9 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites
- 10 Sidmouth in Bloom seating project full of civic pride