Happy with result
Please would you thank all those who helped with our fundraising for Exeter Leukaemia Fund (ELF) in St John’s Hall, Sidmouth, on Saturday, November 30, and Sunday, December 1.
Thank you to the St Francis Handbells for their lovely rendition of Christmas carols.
We made just over £100.
Thank you once again.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 4 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 5 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 6 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth