Happy with result
Please would you thank all those who helped with our fundraising for Exeter Leukaemia Fund (ELF) in St John’s Hall, Sidmouth, on Saturday, November 30, and Sunday, December 1.
Thank you to the St Francis Handbells for their lovely rendition of Christmas carols.
We made just over £100.
Thank you once again.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 3 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 4 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 5 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 6 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed