Happy with result
Please would you thank all those who helped with our fundraising for Exeter Leukaemia Fund (ELF) in St John’s Hall, Sidmouth, on Saturday, November 30, and Sunday, December 1.
Thank you to the St Francis Handbells for their lovely rendition of Christmas carols.
We made just over £100.
Thank you once again.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead