Heads must roll
At last, the majority of the planners at Knowle had the common sense and gumption to stand up to the other councillors.
It would be interesting to know who the three so-called planners are who voted for this ill-fated project, which, had it gone through, would have decimated the whole approach to the town and caused absolute traffic chaos, thereby affecting local businesses and tourism.
Now that Messrs Diviani, Williamson and cohorts have been defeated, they must be brought to book over their actions in this sordid affair.
They have deliberately gone against the residents of the town causing aggravation and unrest – only they know why!
I believe these actions have shown that they are unfit for office.
You may also want to watch:
Heads must roll!
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 6 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 The boyhood of Ottery's famous poet - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again