Heads must roll
At last, the majority of the planners at Knowle had the common sense and gumption to stand up to the other councillors.
It would be interesting to know who the three so-called planners are who voted for this ill-fated project, which, had it gone through, would have decimated the whole approach to the town and caused absolute traffic chaos, thereby affecting local businesses and tourism.
Now that Messrs Diviani, Williamson and cohorts have been defeated, they must be brought to book over their actions in this sordid affair.
They have deliberately gone against the residents of the town causing aggravation and unrest – only they know why!
I believe these actions have shown that they are unfit for office.
You may also want to watch:
Heads must roll!
- 1 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 2 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 3 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 4 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 5 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 6 High scoring in the Sidmouth Stablefords
- 7 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 8 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 9 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 10 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth