Heads must roll
At last, the majority of the planners at Knowle had the common sense and gumption to stand up to the other councillors.
It would be interesting to know who the three so-called planners are who voted for this ill-fated project, which, had it gone through, would have decimated the whole approach to the town and caused absolute traffic chaos, thereby affecting local businesses and tourism.
Now that Messrs Diviani, Williamson and cohorts have been defeated, they must be brought to book over their actions in this sordid affair.
They have deliberately gone against the residents of the town causing aggravation and unrest – only they know why!
I believe these actions have shown that they are unfit for office.
Heads must roll!
- 1 Concern over Sainsburys parking restriction plans
- 2 Comedy and horror at Sidbury Manor in film being released next month
- 3 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 4 Amateur dramatic society present 'tried and tested' comedy
- 5 Is 'no dig' gardening lazy or are we just replicating nature?
- 6 Get ready to dive into Sidmouth's Sea Fest
- 7 Festival organisers join forces to boost the town's 'brilliant cultural offer'
- 8 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 9 'If I were a tree' - children's writing competition invites entries
- 10 Ottery residents struggling with Medical Centre absence