SIR - I am writing in response to the article regarding the Fortfield development site.
I see that the latest application on the former Fortfield Hotel site is now the 31 private apartments and that the Managing Director of Zero C, Kim Slowe, has indicated that a seven figure sum will be made available ‘towards tourism and affordable housing off site’.
I hope that the East Devon District Council will include The Sidmouth Health Centre potential re-development in the division of this ‘donation’ from Zero C.
Our health centre is ranked as the most under-sized in East Devon, 23 out of 23 , by the Primary Trusts own figures.
Dr Duncan Hall
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 7 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 8 The more we work together the better it will be
- 9 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 10 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC