Review of ‘The Heiress’ in your issue dated June 17.
I am wondering what “problems” were experienced by “some older folk” by the “measured” pace of this excellent production (as mentioned in your Review.)
I had no problems spending three hours happily absorbed in some of the best of the English language, portrayed sensitively and realistically by talented actors and actresses.
I was delighted by the unhurried atmosphere as the story unfolded and thoroughly enjoyed being taken back in time from today’s world. What a pity if reading your review caused anyone to miss such a treat.
You may also want to watch:
7 Woolbrook Mead, Sidmouth
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight