- Credit: ©ARCHANT } NORFOLK 2002.
We wish to thank everyone who came along to support us on Friday, May 9. It was good to see such a friendly gathering spending their money and enjoying their coffee in a leisurely fashion.
Our helpers were splendid as usual, donating cakes, gifts, plants, bric-a-brac and refreshments and, most importantly, their time and willingness to help.
Thank you all so much.
We raised £285.09. This will help to keep our office open in Mill Street for anyone in need of help.
Also, for any volunteers to come and meet our co-ordinator Jenny Goodhall, and between them they can determine where their knowhow can be put to best use in the Sidmouth community. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Praise to community for helping college with online learning during lockdown
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Sidmouth's home-grown cricket star Dom Bess in England's win again Sri Lanka
- 4 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 5 Football in support of mental health
- 6 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 7 Ottery St Mary Silver Band 'Centenary+1' fundraiser launched
- 8 Sad loss at Beer Albion
- 9 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 10 East Devon author launches satirical book