SIR - The Sidmouth Hopper Bus has proven to be a valuable asset for Sidmouth, we’re lucky to have such a service.
Is there any way we could use the Sidmouth Hopper to provide a link between the new Sidmouth Primary School at the end of the school day? There is no longer a bus service between the schools and lots of parents have to resort to driving, myself included.
Is this an issue that the Town Council, (being a leader in local transport) could address?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 6 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 7 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman