Hospice collection success
MADAM - On behalf of the Friends Group for the Children s Hospice South West, I would like to thank everyone who gave so generously to our street collection on September 25.
MADAM - On behalf of the Friends Group for the Children's Hospice South West, I would like to thank everyone who gave so generously to our street collection on September 25. We raised �171.06.
Also thanks to everyone who supported our Coffee Morning on October 14, we raised �352.95.
Thank you to all the helpers on both occasions.
You may also want to watch:
Harcombe Lane East
- 1 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 4 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 5 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 6 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 7 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 10 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth