Huge thank you
Last week’s edition of your paper contained a full and detailed report of the evening’s entertainment held at Newton Poppleford Village Hall on Saturday, June 21, titled ‘When the Longest Day was A Night to Remember’.
The Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal was the beneficiary of the event which raised the fantastic total of £500.
The Poppy Appeal is most grateful to Tricia Barclay, David Jeffrey and the Riverside Players for hosting such a great evening and to Misty Roses and the Sid Vale Community Productions for giving all of us such a wonderful evening’s entertainment.
Thanks must also go to all of you who came along and contributed so much towards the Poppy Appeal. Thank you again.
Colin L Kingman
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 2 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 3 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 4 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 5 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 6 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed
- 7 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 8 Another record for Kirsteen
- 9 Sidmouth supermarket helps out children living in poverty
- 10 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller