Huge thank you
Last week’s edition of your paper contained a full and detailed report of the evening’s entertainment held at Newton Poppleford Village Hall on Saturday, June 21, titled ‘When the Longest Day was A Night to Remember’.
The Royal British Legion Poppy Appeal was the beneficiary of the event which raised the fantastic total of £500.
The Poppy Appeal is most grateful to Tricia Barclay, David Jeffrey and the Riverside Players for hosting such a great evening and to Misty Roses and the Sid Vale Community Productions for giving all of us such a wonderful evening’s entertainment.
Thanks must also go to all of you who came along and contributed so much towards the Poppy Appeal. Thank you again.
Colin L Kingman
You may also want to watch:
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary