SIR - Say Cheese again and again!
After reading your issue dated November 4 , I was shocked to see 12 photos of Stuart Hughes in the paper.
Is that necessary, or are we re-branding the paper the Stuart Hughes Herald?
I just find it all a bit Monster Raving Looney.
You may also want to watch:
10 Buttercup Close, Seaton
ED: Councillor Hughes, as Chairman of Sidmouth Town Council, was presenting awards to Sidmouth in Bloom winners, as previous chairmen have done. Mr Hughes also represents Sidmouth Sidford on Devon County council and was pictures handing out grants in this capacity. A community newspaper covers the news of the day.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 4 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 5 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Pianist set to delight audiences in 50th anniversary season
- 9 Major road repair scheme will reduce patching
- 10 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members