SIR - Say Cheese again and again!
After reading your issue dated November 4 , I was shocked to see 12 photos of Stuart Hughes in the paper.
Is that necessary, or are we re-branding the paper the Stuart Hughes Herald?
I just find it all a bit Monster Raving Looney.
You may also want to watch:
10 Buttercup Close, Seaton
ED: Councillor Hughes, as Chairman of Sidmouth Town Council, was presenting awards to Sidmouth in Bloom winners, as previous chairmen have done. Mr Hughes also represents Sidmouth Sidford on Devon County council and was pictures handing out grants in this capacity. A community newspaper covers the news of the day.
- 1 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Former Ottery science technician celebrates her seventieth year
- 5 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 6 Different species of deer are part of our wildlife inheritance
- 7 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 8 Country owes a 'great debt' to The Duke of Edinburgh
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98