Hurrah for Fields
Good to see the letter from Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce thanking the town council, traders and suppliers for lighting up the town this Christmas.
Any plaudits, however, should include the stunning display that lights up Fields in Market Square.
So let’s raise a festive glass or two and a great big thank you to the flagship store that, once again this Christmas, has done Sidmouth proud.
Kingsley and Monica Squire
You may also want to watch:
All Saints Road
- 1 Retired GP's 'curated anthology' of fly fishing experiences
- 2 'Let’s get out of the stranglehold this killer virus has had on our lives' by staying home
- 3 East Devon author launches satirical book
- 4 Lottery funding for fishermen's shed project
- 5 Grassroots sport under the Lords microscope
- 6 Stalker jailed and banned from Ottery St Mary
- 7 Dom Bess representing Sidmouth in Sri Lanka
- 8 Friends of the Byes are helping to to save life on earth starting with a bramble bank
- 9 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 10 Fishing vessel rescued by Exmouth RNLI