Hurrah for Fields
Good to see the letter from Sidmouth Chamber of Commerce thanking the town council, traders and suppliers for lighting up the town this Christmas.
Any plaudits, however, should include the stunning display that lights up Fields in Market Square.
So let’s raise a festive glass or two and a great big thank you to the flagship store that, once again this Christmas, has done Sidmouth proud.
Kingsley and Monica Squire
You may also want to watch:
All Saints Road
- 1 Urgent action sought to improve Four Elms Hill road safety
- 2 August celebrations at Manstone Lane – Home of the Vikings
- 3 Be on your guard against toxic hogweed
- 4 Property of the Week: Wolversleigh Farm
- 5 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 6 Return to online meetings thanks to progressive alliance
- 7 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 8 Artists given a masterclass in watercolour painting
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three