I appreciated family’s help
sir - I would like to thank the lady, her husband and their daughter, who saw smoke coming from my car as they came up Honiton Hill to Sidmouth on July 16.
They immediately came to assist me.
My car, minutes before, had been at the top of the hill coming down to Honiton when my brakes failed to operate.
I also thank the ambulance lady for attending me and getting me to the RD&E for a check over. Her name was Kate.
I did not get the names of the family who came to my aid, but I did appreciate what they did.
You may also want to watch:
3 Englands Close, Sidford
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 4 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 5 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 8 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!