I appreciated family’s help
sir - I would like to thank the lady, her husband and their daughter, who saw smoke coming from my car as they came up Honiton Hill to Sidmouth on July 16.
They immediately came to assist me.
My car, minutes before, had been at the top of the hill coming down to Honiton when my brakes failed to operate.
I also thank the ambulance lady for attending me and getting me to the RD&E for a check over. Her name was Kate.
I did not get the names of the family who came to my aid, but I did appreciate what they did.
You may also want to watch:
3 Englands Close, Sidford
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 5 The more we work together the better it will be
- 6 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 7 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 8 Golfing season underway at Sidmouth GC
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary