I appreciated family’s help
sir - I would like to thank the lady, her husband and their daughter, who saw smoke coming from my car as they came up Honiton Hill to Sidmouth on July 16.
They immediately came to assist me.
My car, minutes before, had been at the top of the hill coming down to Honiton when my brakes failed to operate.
I also thank the ambulance lady for attending me and getting me to the RD&E for a check over. Her name was Kate.
I did not get the names of the family who came to my aid, but I did appreciate what they did.
3 Englands Close, Sidford
- 1 Air ambulance attends beach fall incident in Sidmouth
- 2 It's all power to the pedestrian... and we must embrace change
- 3 Property of the Week: The Square, Branscombe
- 4 Ottery woman's home 'cuckooed' by County Lines drug gang
- 5 What are the chances of a white Christmas in Devon?
- 6 Major firefighting operation tackles blazing barn in Whimple
- 7 How Devon's current Covid cases compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 8 Tips on managing your utility bills this winter
- 9 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 10 Top six big books of the year to enjoy this winter