I was surprised to hear that the permission to include a pharmacy within the area of the planned new health centre was rejected.
It seems an illogical decision, as a pharmacy, on the premises would produce a much quicker and easier way of getting patients’ prescriptions filled.
There is the ease of parking, and convenient buses, as well as – presumably the pharmacy computers and the doctors’ computers would be linked? – the facility to correct or clarify any prescription problems quickly and efficiently, thus eliminating delays and concerns.
I hope that there will be an appeal, and the decision will be reversed.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon