Impact is real
My wife and I were astounded to read in your paper last week that the proposed development on Elysian Works, 28 Temple Street, will have “little if any impact on the living conditions of residents”.
On the contrary, access to the site necessitates the removal of five parking spaces in a difficult parking area.
The car owners will have to find spaces in the already crowded roads nearby. This development, if it goes ahead, will impact on the lives of all the residents of Lawn Vista and the surrounding area.
The lack of good permanent sight lines for traffic emerging from the proposed site will, in our view, be a danger to vehicles and pedestrians using Lawn Vista.
Chris and Rosie Beavis
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Fancy a pint? Help support the survival of your local
- 3 Repaint of fish mural brightens up The Ham
- 4 New minibus takes voluntary service's fleet to three
- 5 Village summer fair returns to support local charities
- 6 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 7 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 8 Donkey sanctuary's new trail and batty activities this summer
- 9 Town's garden competition effort judged
- 10 Ottery win the Monty Perry Invitation Cup