Inn pub heaven
I recently stayed at the Volunteer Inn in Temple Street, Sidmouth.
This was pure heaven. The world’s finest beers and ciders coupled with stunning Sidmouth people, a beautiful pub, fantastic food, a generous spirit and warm welcome.
Thank you for a great stay. Steve, your manner is easy and approachable, yet elegant and refined. I was so impressed with your knowledge of Sidmouth – thank you again for letting me listen to your stories.
And Jo and Derek (silent, behind-the-scenes Jo and Derek), your talents were not unnoticed! Everything was just wonderful, from the decorations in the pub to the service and food.
Excellent, excellent, excellent. It was a pleasure to have partaken of your generous hospitality.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge