Inn pub heaven
I recently stayed at the Volunteer Inn in Temple Street, Sidmouth.
This was pure heaven. The world’s finest beers and ciders coupled with stunning Sidmouth people, a beautiful pub, fantastic food, a generous spirit and warm welcome.
Thank you for a great stay. Steve, your manner is easy and approachable, yet elegant and refined. I was so impressed with your knowledge of Sidmouth – thank you again for letting me listen to your stories.
And Jo and Derek (silent, behind-the-scenes Jo and Derek), your talents were not unnoticed! Everything was just wonderful, from the decorations in the pub to the service and food.
Excellent, excellent, excellent. It was a pleasure to have partaken of your generous hospitality.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 10 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary