Into the cliff face
I note that the town of Sidmouth has become infested with undesirables. I believe I can help.
I can provide references from as far away as Hamelin in Brunswick which will confirm the efficacy of the service I can offer.
If your town clerk would like to contact me I can negotiate a reasonable fee to rid Sidmouth of its plagues of:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 3 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 4 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 5 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 6 Hot! Hot! Hot! Haytor Heller
- 7 Lacemaking mum's labour of love for daughter's wedding
- 8 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 9 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 10 Good old-fashioned common sense is what's needed
I can guarantee to lead all such scourges into the sea or into the river or into the cliff face, which will ensure that Sidmouth need never be troubled by any of them ever again.
The Pied Piper
aka Robert Crick