Into the cliff face
I note that the town of Sidmouth has become infested with undesirables. I believe I can help.
I can provide references from as far away as Hamelin in Brunswick which will confirm the efficacy of the service I can offer.
If your town clerk would like to contact me I can negotiate a reasonable fee to rid Sidmouth of its plagues of:
- 1 Arson attack destroys Ottery NHS worker's car
- 2 Three Sidmouth sites included in review of East Devon employment sites
- 3 Drunken gunman 'nearly shot dead' by police in village confrontation
- 4 Sainsbury's alters planned car park signs after 'customers only' concerns
- 5 Waves of enthusiasm for Sidmouth Sea Fest
- 6 Firefighters tackle car fire at Ottery supermarket
- 7 Sidmouth's Fire Beacon Hill will live up to its name in Jubilee ceremony
- 8 'Amazing' fossils on display at Sidmouth Museum
- 9 Trio gear up for 'banger' car rally in aid of Motor Neurone Disease charity
- 10 Lifeguards return to Sidmouth beach
I can guarantee to lead all such scourges into the sea or into the river or into the cliff face, which will ensure that Sidmouth need never be troubled by any of them ever again.
The Pied Piper
aka Robert Crick