Into the cliff face
I note that the town of Sidmouth has become infested with undesirables. I believe I can help.
I can provide references from as far away as Hamelin in Brunswick which will confirm the efficacy of the service I can offer.
If your town clerk would like to contact me I can negotiate a reasonable fee to rid Sidmouth of its plagues of:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
I can guarantee to lead all such scourges into the sea or into the river or into the cliff face, which will ensure that Sidmouth need never be troubled by any of them ever again.
The Pied Piper
aka Robert Crick