Into the cliff face
I note that the town of Sidmouth has become infested with undesirables. I believe I can help.
I can provide references from as far away as Hamelin in Brunswick which will confirm the efficacy of the service I can offer.
If your town clerk would like to contact me I can negotiate a reasonable fee to rid Sidmouth of its plagues of:
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 4 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 5 Date announced for unveiling of Ottery's Coleridge statue
- 6 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 9 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
I can guarantee to lead all such scourges into the sea or into the river or into the cliff face, which will ensure that Sidmouth need never be troubled by any of them ever again.
The Pied Piper
aka Robert Crick