Is Clive back?
sir - I took of this picture of the cormorant that I read about in the Sidmouth herald.
This photograph was taken on Bank Holiday Monday as I walked home along the Byes. It was by the waterfall.
Unfortunately, as I got really close to it to get a better picture, a dog came haring down the slope and frightened it off.
Is it the same one, or is it the other one’s mate?
Sidmouth is a lovely place to live, if you know which places to visit and when.
The different seasons bring a different picture of the same places. You can never tire of visiting them.
- 1 New store launches in Sidmouth's Fore Street
- 2 Ukraine refugee supporter Mukie opens community cafe
- 3 Sidmouth’s first Jazz Festival hits the right note
- 4 Preparations begin in earnest for Folk Festival
- 5 Simon Jupp calls for Prime Minister's resignation
- 6 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 7 New direction and new chair at Vision Group for Sidmouth
- 8 DVLA issues urgent warning to drivers in UK
- 9 Care home welcomes town council chairman during 'Wimbledon' afternoon
- 10 Date set for Straitgate Quarry appeal hearing
62 Primley Road, Sidmouth