Is Clive back?
sir - I took of this picture of the cormorant that I read about in the Sidmouth herald.
This photograph was taken on Bank Holiday Monday as I walked home along the Byes. It was by the waterfall.
Unfortunately, as I got really close to it to get a better picture, a dog came haring down the slope and frightened it off.
Is it the same one, or is it the other one’s mate?
Sidmouth is a lovely place to live, if you know which places to visit and when.
You may also want to watch:
The different seasons bring a different picture of the same places. You can never tire of visiting them.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Sporting tribute to club stalwart from grateful members
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 'More visible' speed limit signs to be installed on A375 Sidbury Hill
- 6 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 7 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 8 Alderman honour for councillor devoted to serving community
- 9 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 10 Woman flown to hospital after fall
62 Primley Road, Sidmouth