Is Clive back?
sir - I took of this picture of the cormorant that I read about in the Sidmouth herald.
This photograph was taken on Bank Holiday Monday as I walked home along the Byes. It was by the waterfall.
Unfortunately, as I got really close to it to get a better picture, a dog came haring down the slope and frightened it off.
Is it the same one, or is it the other one’s mate?
Sidmouth is a lovely place to live, if you know which places to visit and when.
The different seasons bring a different picture of the same places. You can never tire of visiting them.
- 1 'Some businesses may not survive Sidmouth roadworks'
- 2 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 3 Exeter vaccine centre at Greendale will remain open
- 4 School steps up safety at road crossing areas
- 5 Managing the woodland at the Knapp in Sidmouth
- 6 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 7 British Heart Foundation shop in Sidmouth urgently seeking volunteers
- 8 New police station will help address challenges in keeping residents safe
- 9 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 10 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
62 Primley Road, Sidmouth