Is Clive back?
sir - I took of this picture of the cormorant that I read about in the Sidmouth herald.
This photograph was taken on Bank Holiday Monday as I walked home along the Byes. It was by the waterfall.
Unfortunately, as I got really close to it to get a better picture, a dog came haring down the slope and frightened it off.
Is it the same one, or is it the other one’s mate?
Sidmouth is a lovely place to live, if you know which places to visit and when.
You may also want to watch:
The different seasons bring a different picture of the same places. You can never tire of visiting them.
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 5 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 6 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
62 Primley Road, Sidmouth