Is Clive back?
sir - I took of this picture of the cormorant that I read about in the Sidmouth herald.
This photograph was taken on Bank Holiday Monday as I walked home along the Byes. It was by the waterfall.
Unfortunately, as I got really close to it to get a better picture, a dog came haring down the slope and frightened it off.
Is it the same one, or is it the other one’s mate?
Sidmouth is a lovely place to live, if you know which places to visit and when.
You may also want to watch:
The different seasons bring a different picture of the same places. You can never tire of visiting them.
- 1 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 2 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 3 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 4 Centenary celebration for knitting legend, Audrey
- 5 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic
- 6 Can YOU help successful Sidmouth Running Club Juniors grow?
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 Pre-season fun for a rugby player
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
62 Primley Road, Sidmouth