It does get cut
Regarding the article “Cemetery ‘is a disgrace’” (Herald, July 19), I find the picture shown with it very misleading. It does not show the grass is mown regularly.
Taken from a different angle would show this and not make it look like nothing has been cut; it would give a fairer balance to the story.
It is just around headstones and the top of grass-topped kerbs that are not cut.
I have friends buried in this area and I think this area looks great with the wild flowers butterflies and the waving long grass in the breeze.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 2 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 3 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 4 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 5 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 8 I want seafront cafe and restaurant to be something Exmouth can be proud of
- 9 Ottery has gone 'above and beyond' during this difficult time
- 10 Future housing may be destined for out of town sites