Kennaway Jazz Club is swinging
Having just attended the Craig Milverton Trio at Kennaway Jazz Club, I feel duty bound to say ‘what a session’.
We are so lucky to be able to see and hear such talent; it’s as if the famous Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club in London is here in Sidmouth.
The next one is on Sunday, June 22, 3pm, with a tribute on vibraphone to George Shearing.
Please support this great venue and keep Sidmouth swinging.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Saved from the bin! Charity shop staff hunt for mistaken items
- 2 Family trip to seaside ends in dramatic rescue from rip tide
- 3 'No further action' after 11 deaths at Sidford care home
- 4 Old Fore Street pedestrian zone will be open for bicycles to use
- 5 Plans to pedestrianise Sidmouth town centre put forward
- 6 Smart mowing will create a corridor for small creatures
- 7 Rugby youngsters finish season with five tries
- 8 Once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to welcome world leaders to South West
- 9 Born for the screen - Exmouth's very own Liver Bird
- 10 Rob to serve up your top topping for your perfect pizza this month