Kennaway Jazz Club is swinging
Having just attended the Craig Milverton Trio at Kennaway Jazz Club, I feel duty bound to say ‘what a session’.
We are so lucky to be able to see and hear such talent; it’s as if the famous Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club in London is here in Sidmouth.
The next one is on Sunday, June 22, 3pm, with a tribute on vibraphone to George Shearing.
Please support this great venue and keep Sidmouth swinging.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Fire service warns against stockpiling petrol at home
- 2 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 3 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 Judges announced for town champions awards
- 6 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 7 Town's Morris dancers are looking for volunteers to step up
- 8 Property of the Week: Ocean Quest, Exmouth
- 9 5 of the best pumpkin picking locations in Devon
- 10 What a difference a ‘K’ makes