Lack of space!
SIR - As a newcomer to the lovely town of Sidmouth and being a patient of the Blackmore surgery, I have noticed the lack of space available there.
With others’ comments about the situation, it is obvious that there is need for improvement to these premises.
It has been intimated that there is space within the present building that would improve the present situation.
The medical staff are working under difficult circumstances in below-average conditions. The stair access for mothers with babes in their arms is very dangerous. Should there be an accident in falling, it would leave the authority in a very difficult position.
Along with many others expressing their views for the need of improvement to the premises, I hope and pray it may take place very soon. The project needs to be dealt with before others.
You may also want to watch:
43 Mill Street, Sidmouth
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 Further improvements for Sidmouth Town FC
- 4 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 5 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 6 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 7 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 8 Sidmouth garden show to take place as lockdown eases
- 9 Show of Art set to captivate Kennaway House visitors
- 10 Property of the Week: Ridgeway in Ottery St Mary