Lack of space!
SIR - As a newcomer to the lovely town of Sidmouth and being a patient of the Blackmore surgery, I have noticed the lack of space available there.
With others’ comments about the situation, it is obvious that there is need for improvement to these premises.
It has been intimated that there is space within the present building that would improve the present situation.
The medical staff are working under difficult circumstances in below-average conditions. The stair access for mothers with babes in their arms is very dangerous. Should there be an accident in falling, it would leave the authority in a very difficult position.
Along with many others expressing their views for the need of improvement to the premises, I hope and pray it may take place very soon. The project needs to be dealt with before others.
You may also want to watch:
43 Mill Street, Sidmouth
- 1 Is the River Sid the shortest river in England?
- 2 Could building above car parks help solve housing issue?
- 3 A rare sight witnessed at town's rugby club
- 4 'Fabulous' food festival attracts thousands
- 5 Sidmouth Tennis Club celebrates unprecedented summer success
- 6 Dashcam project is helping to make roads safer
- 7 New production will be hard 'act' to follow
- 8 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 9 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
- 10 Be prepared! Plan for uncertain months ahead