Lack of space!
SIR - As a newcomer to the lovely town of Sidmouth and being a patient of the Blackmore surgery, I have noticed the lack of space available there.
With others’ comments about the situation, it is obvious that there is need for improvement to these premises.
It has been intimated that there is space within the present building that would improve the present situation.
The medical staff are working under difficult circumstances in below-average conditions. The stair access for mothers with babes in their arms is very dangerous. Should there be an accident in falling, it would leave the authority in a very difficult position.
Along with many others expressing their views for the need of improvement to the premises, I hope and pray it may take place very soon. The project needs to be dealt with before others.
You may also want to watch:
43 Mill Street, Sidmouth
- 1 Husband and wife team take over at White & Son Shoes
- 2 Headteacher pays tribute to small school with a huge heart
- 3 New women’s team created at Sidmouth Rugby Club
- 4 Family trip to seaside ends in dramatic rescue from rip tide
- 5 Walkers get ready to step out in the twilight for Hospiscare
- 6 Men replicating ladies at Ottery Bowls Club
- 7 Latest news and results from Sidmouth Bowls
- 8 Property of the Week: Trinity Court, Sidmouth
- 9 Rob to serve up your top topping for your perfect pizza this month
- 10 'No further action' after 11 deaths at Sidford care home