Make it yearly
just wanted to say how great it was to be racing around Sidmouth last week in the Sid Valley Criterium.
As a born and bred Sidmothian and being accustomed to travelling many hundreds of miles over the years to get to races, what a pleasure to be racing in my own town with a very appreciative crowd.
The organisation was excellent and the home support helped me to a good finish.
So well done to Sid Valley Cycling Club for putting on a first class event. I hope this can become an annual event as everybody I spoke to was full of praise.
The only sour note was when I went to pick up my spare wheels from the pits and found they had been taken by somebody. I was hoping this may be a mistake by somebody thinking they belonged to them.
You may also want to watch:
However, as I have heard nothing regarding their being found or handed in to the organisers, I am not hopeful of seeing them again.
Hopefully somebody will read this and remember seeing them being taken or have some information which could lead to their return.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon