Make it yearly
just wanted to say how great it was to be racing around Sidmouth last week in the Sid Valley Criterium.
As a born and bred Sidmothian and being accustomed to travelling many hundreds of miles over the years to get to races, what a pleasure to be racing in my own town with a very appreciative crowd.
The organisation was excellent and the home support helped me to a good finish.
So well done to Sid Valley Cycling Club for putting on a first class event. I hope this can become an annual event as everybody I spoke to was full of praise.
The only sour note was when I went to pick up my spare wheels from the pits and found they had been taken by somebody. I was hoping this may be a mistake by somebody thinking they belonged to them.
You may also want to watch:
However, as I have heard nothing regarding their being found or handed in to the organisers, I am not hopeful of seeing them again.
Hopefully somebody will read this and remember seeing them being taken or have some information which could lead to their return.
- 1 The strangest possible score in rugby
- 2 Be prepared! Plan for uncertain months ahead
- 3 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 4 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
- 5 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 6 Sidmouth’s Antony Hall secures 2nd with 7+ hours of running
- 7 Archbishop of Canterbury to join Patteson celebrations
- 8 So much to enjoy on our doorstep... despite the crowds
- 9 Stay positive and hope staycations are here to stay
- 10 Too much clutter on our pavements just a sign of the times