Make it yearly
just wanted to say how great it was to be racing around Sidmouth last week in the Sid Valley Criterium.
As a born and bred Sidmothian and being accustomed to travelling many hundreds of miles over the years to get to races, what a pleasure to be racing in my own town with a very appreciative crowd.
The organisation was excellent and the home support helped me to a good finish.
So well done to Sid Valley Cycling Club for putting on a first class event. I hope this can become an annual event as everybody I spoke to was full of praise.
The only sour note was when I went to pick up my spare wheels from the pits and found they had been taken by somebody. I was hoping this may be a mistake by somebody thinking they belonged to them.
However, as I have heard nothing regarding their being found or handed in to the organisers, I am not hopeful of seeing them again.
Hopefully somebody will read this and remember seeing them being taken or have some information which could lead to their return.
- 1 New store launches in Sidmouth's Fore Street
- 2 Ukraine refugee supporter Mukie opens community cafe
- 3 Preparations begin in earnest for Folk Festival
- 4 Sidmouth’s first Jazz Festival hits the right note
- 5 Stark warning on spending from Devon finance chief
- 6 New direction and new chair at Vision Group for Sidmouth
- 7 The sky's the limit as parachute jump raises £2,426 for Hospiscare
- 8 Date set for Straitgate Quarry appeal hearing
- 9 Simon Jupp calls for Prime Minister's resignation
- 10 Care home welcomes town council chairman during 'Wimbledon' afternoon