Make it yearly
just wanted to say how great it was to be racing around Sidmouth last week in the Sid Valley Criterium.
As a born and bred Sidmothian and being accustomed to travelling many hundreds of miles over the years to get to races, what a pleasure to be racing in my own town with a very appreciative crowd.
The organisation was excellent and the home support helped me to a good finish.
So well done to Sid Valley Cycling Club for putting on a first class event. I hope this can become an annual event as everybody I spoke to was full of praise.
The only sour note was when I went to pick up my spare wheels from the pits and found they had been taken by somebody. I was hoping this may be a mistake by somebody thinking they belonged to them.
However, as I have heard nothing regarding their being found or handed in to the organisers, I am not hopeful of seeing them again.
Hopefully somebody will read this and remember seeing them being taken or have some information which could lead to their return.
- 1 'Some businesses may not survive Sidmouth roadworks'
- 2 Sidmouth Hospice at Home fulfils local man's final wish
- 3 Abolishing BBC licence fee is 'sparpling' from bigger issue
- 4 British Heart Foundation shop in Sidmouth urgently seeking volunteers
- 5 School steps up safety at road crossing areas
- 6 Temperatures drop to -5C in Devon - but how's the weekend looking?
- 7 'Good news - a new restaurant in Sidmouth!'
- 8 Members of South West drugs gang jailed for combined 40 years
- 9 Careless charity shop donors cost Devon Air Ambulance money
- 10 Managing the woodland at the Knapp in Sidmouth