SIR - Many thanks to the young lads, who, I believe, live in Sidford. They ran for assistance when my car was in a difficult situation at the corner of Warrens Mead Road, joining the main road to Seaton.
Thanks also to the men the lads brought back. They moved my car from a very dangerous position, a difficult job too.
Our police were very helpful. They got me back home and they also brought my car back. I am most grateful to them all, including the ladies there, who were so kind.
3 Englands Close
You may also want to watch:
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 3 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 4 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 5 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 6 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 7 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 8 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 9 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman