SIR - Have any of your readers been lucky enough to secure a place in the 2012 London Marathon through the public ballot?
We, at World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF), are writing to appeal to those who have secured their own place in the London Marathon to consider fundraising for us.
It’s really easy to join Team WCRF and, in return, we offer full support with training and nutritional advice, an essential runner’s kit containing your unique WCRF running vest, a fundraising pack and your own personalised online sponsorship page. WCRF also offers a pasta party the day before the race and a post-race reception with a free massage and shower to soothe away any aches or pains.
Not only will taking part in the London Marathon help you get into the kind of habits that can reduce your own cancer risk, but the money raised will help us continue to fund our research and education programmes. If you are interested in running for us, visit www.wcrf-uk.org/fundraising, email email@example.com or call 0207 343 4200.
You may also want to watch:
Senior Fundraising Manager
World Cancer Research Fund.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 4 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 5 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 6 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 7 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 8 High scoring in the Sidmouth Stablefords
- 9 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 10 Rail users can enjoy 'moor' views as Dartmoor Line reopens after 50 years