Matter of choice
Mike Peacock (Opinion, May 24) says that “sexual orientation is not a matter of choice”.
How we express it is!
We all have dark areas in our genetic make-up – such as envy, avarice, gluttony, pride and lust, et al – but how we choose to express this in our daily relationship with others is our responsibility.
This proposed law, advocated by Mike Peacock, will further destroy and corrupt the moral foundation of our children and young people. Teaching them that black is white, that darkness is light; that they should live however they feel (or are pressurised to feel by self-seeking adults!).
It is disappointing to see Mike Peacock’s craven attitude, in being unable to reject the nonsense espoused by the gay lobby. He is to be pitied!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 2 Sidmouth Toy & Model Museum is a hit with Toto
- 3 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 4 Beachgoers share moment of wonder
- 5 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 6 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 7 Cricket ground will be transformed into festival car park
- 8 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 9 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 10 Property of Week: North Street, Ottery St Mary