Matter of choice
Mike Peacock (Opinion, May 24) says that “sexual orientation is not a matter of choice”.
How we express it is!
We all have dark areas in our genetic make-up – such as envy, avarice, gluttony, pride and lust, et al – but how we choose to express this in our daily relationship with others is our responsibility.
This proposed law, advocated by Mike Peacock, will further destroy and corrupt the moral foundation of our children and young people. Teaching them that black is white, that darkness is light; that they should live however they feel (or are pressurised to feel by self-seeking adults!).
It is disappointing to see Mike Peacock’s craven attitude, in being unable to reject the nonsense espoused by the gay lobby. He is to be pitied!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles
- 10 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead