Matter of choice
Mike Peacock (Opinion, May 24) says that “sexual orientation is not a matter of choice”.
How we express it is!
We all have dark areas in our genetic make-up – such as envy, avarice, gluttony, pride and lust, et al – but how we choose to express this in our daily relationship with others is our responsibility.
This proposed law, advocated by Mike Peacock, will further destroy and corrupt the moral foundation of our children and young people. Teaching them that black is white, that darkness is light; that they should live however they feel (or are pressurised to feel by self-seeking adults!).
It is disappointing to see Mike Peacock’s craven attitude, in being unable to reject the nonsense espoused by the gay lobby. He is to be pitied!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 Community rally around pensioner in hour of need
- 3 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 4 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 5 Nature's own nocturnal acrobats gracing the skies in Devon
- 6 Month of the dead is a time to remember loved ones
- 7 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Keep safe and enjoy return of Tar Barrels spectacle