Sir - I would like to pass on a tip to other grandparents who have sole charge of visiting grandchildren during the holidays.
Make sure that you have details of your grandchild’s GP surgery and name of his/her GP - just in case you need to visit the Small Injuries Unit in Sidmouth Hospital.
Lack of this knowledge can cause delay in getting the treatment required.
The Old Chancel, Coburg Terrace,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 8 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 9 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary