Sir - I would like to pass on a tip to other grandparents who have sole charge of visiting grandchildren during the holidays.
Make sure that you have details of your grandchild’s GP surgery and name of his/her GP - just in case you need to visit the Small Injuries Unit in Sidmouth Hospital.
Lack of this knowledge can cause delay in getting the treatment required.
The Old Chancel, Coburg Terrace,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 3 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 4 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 5 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 6 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 7 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 8 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Drink spiking crackdown after needle attack - Devon Police