Sir - I would like to pass on a tip to other grandparents who have sole charge of visiting grandchildren during the holidays.
Make sure that you have details of your grandchild’s GP surgery and name of his/her GP - just in case you need to visit the Small Injuries Unit in Sidmouth Hospital.
Lack of this knowledge can cause delay in getting the treatment required.
The Old Chancel, Coburg Terrace,
You may also want to watch:
- 1 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 2 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 3 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 4 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 5 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 6 Virtual donkey day out on Easter Sunday
- 7 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 8 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 9 Salston Manor Hotel plans given the go-ahead
- 10 Postie raises £6K for charity by walking 100 miles