SIR - I am writing on behalf of the Meningitis Trust to encourage all of your readers who would like to take part in a truly memorable experience this year, by scaling the heights of the UK’s highest mountains in 36 hours, to get in touch.
We are running two 36-hour Three Peaks Challenges (May 13-15 and July 8–10). Both will start off at Snowdon in North Wales. Participants will then be taken by coach to the bottom of Scafell in the Lake District - to trek Scafell in the dark! Finally, the team will be whisked up to Scotland to climb the highest of the three mountains, Ben Nevis.
Over the past 13 years that the trust has run this event, more than 700 participants have taken part, raising almost �900,000. And as a charity that relies solely on voluntary donations to continue its work, the Three Peaks Challenges have been vital to its future.
The Meningitis Trust helps around 20,000 people each year through its unique range of professional services and community support; giving vital support to those who have been affected by this life-changing disease.
If you would like more information, please contact me on 0845 120 4530 or email email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Events Organiser - Meningitis Trust
- 1 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 2 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 3 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 4 'Going out on a high' - food festival chairman hands over the reins after this year's successful event
- 5 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 6 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 7 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 8 Property of the Week: Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 9 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 10 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
Head Office, Fern House,
Bath Road, Stroud Glos GL5 3TJ