Monitoring bin men a holiday highlight?
MADAM - The letter from David and Rosemary Hodge from Cheshire that you published under the heading Bins confusion brings forth a new era in letters to the editor.
MADAM - The letter from David and Rosemary Hodge from Cheshire that you published under the heading "Bins confusion" brings forth a new era in letters to the editor.
This couple must be so interesting. They have spent their holiday in East Devon, not only looking at the delivery of recycling bins by subcontractors, but also talking to householders about it and then taking the time to write a critical letter to you. This is wonderful. We now have another string to our bow - we can advertise this as an East Devon attraction and the local economy will be helped enormously. I never realised that watching the delivery of recycling bins could be so attractive. I am sure that David and Rosemary are the only two people that could possibly have come up with this novel idea of how to spend your holiday time. Cheshire must be so exciting.
Thank you David and Rosemary for letting us know about it. We are indebted to you. Please let us know about your next so-interesting venture - we can't wait!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 9 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
Ottery St Mar