Monitoring bin men a holiday highlight?
MADAM - The letter from David and Rosemary Hodge from Cheshire that you published under the heading Bins confusion brings forth a new era in letters to the editor.
MADAM - The letter from David and Rosemary Hodge from Cheshire that you published under the heading "Bins confusion" brings forth a new era in letters to the editor.
This couple must be so interesting. They have spent their holiday in East Devon, not only looking at the delivery of recycling bins by subcontractors, but also talking to householders about it and then taking the time to write a critical letter to you. This is wonderful. We now have another string to our bow - we can advertise this as an East Devon attraction and the local economy will be helped enormously. I never realised that watching the delivery of recycling bins could be so attractive. I am sure that David and Rosemary are the only two people that could possibly have come up with this novel idea of how to spend your holiday time. Cheshire must be so exciting.
Thank you David and Rosemary for letting us know about it. We are indebted to you. Please let us know about your next so-interesting venture - we can't wait!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Public help needed to find wild violets around East Devon
- 2 A tussle for the ages at Ottery Bowls
- 3 Stuart Hughes retains Sidmouth county council seat
- 4 Sidmouth electric car club survey launched
- 5 Ottery Primary pupils' pedal power shines through at hill climb
- 6 Property of the Week: Flat 2 Bedford
- 7 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 8 Reid family follow in the footsteps of Sir Captain Tom
- 9 Local storyteller looks to folklore for reminders that every action has consequences
- 10 Jess Bailey secures a seat at Devon County Council
Ottery St Mar