Monitoring bin men a holiday highlight?
MADAM - The letter from David and Rosemary Hodge from Cheshire that you published under the heading Bins confusion brings forth a new era in letters to the editor.
MADAM - The letter from David and Rosemary Hodge from Cheshire that you published under the heading "Bins confusion" brings forth a new era in letters to the editor.
This couple must be so interesting. They have spent their holiday in East Devon, not only looking at the delivery of recycling bins by subcontractors, but also talking to householders about it and then taking the time to write a critical letter to you. This is wonderful. We now have another string to our bow - we can advertise this as an East Devon attraction and the local economy will be helped enormously. I never realised that watching the delivery of recycling bins could be so attractive. I am sure that David and Rosemary are the only two people that could possibly have come up with this novel idea of how to spend your holiday time. Cheshire must be so exciting.
Thank you David and Rosemary for letting us know about it. We are indebted to you. Please let us know about your next so-interesting venture - we can't wait!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 4 GP teams have seen 14% increase on pre-pandemic levels
- 5 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live
- 6 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 7 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 8 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 9 High scoring in the Sidmouth Stablefords
- 10 Major road repair scheme will reduce patching
Ottery St Mar