Monitoring bin men a holiday highlight?
MADAM - The letter from David and Rosemary Hodge from Cheshire that you published under the heading Bins confusion brings forth a new era in letters to the editor.
MADAM - The letter from David and Rosemary Hodge from Cheshire that you published under the heading "Bins confusion" brings forth a new era in letters to the editor.
This couple must be so interesting. They have spent their holiday in East Devon, not only looking at the delivery of recycling bins by subcontractors, but also talking to householders about it and then taking the time to write a critical letter to you. This is wonderful. We now have another string to our bow - we can advertise this as an East Devon attraction and the local economy will be helped enormously. I never realised that watching the delivery of recycling bins could be so attractive. I am sure that David and Rosemary are the only two people that could possibly have come up with this novel idea of how to spend your holiday time. Cheshire must be so exciting.
Thank you David and Rosemary for letting us know about it. We are indebted to you. Please let us know about your next so-interesting venture - we can't wait!
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nicola hoping to inspire Sidmouth slimmers through weight loss
- 2 Sidmouth artist paints a picture of hope for the NHS
- 3 Police chase driver facing jail for 90mph pursuit in country lanes
- 4 17th century chest from Ottery manor to be auctioned
- 5 Road works start to enhance access to Exeter and East Devon Enterprise Zone
- 6 Dragon Patchers will continue to keep Devon's potholes filled
- 7 'It’s amazing how much you take for granted and how much we have to be grateful for'
- 8 £12,500 donated to lockdown laptops for schools appeal
- 9 The master sportsman: Norman Borrett
- 10 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
Ottery St Mar