- Credit: ©ARCHANT } NORFOLK 2002.
I would like to thank Jan Wheeler (“Our super shops”, Opinion, March 22) for taking the time and effort to write into you to show her appreciation of not only my shop, Artisans, but also the many other shopkeepers who have left such a good impression on her.
I hear all the time that one of the reasons people like to shop in Sidmouth is for the many individual and unique shops.
It’s been a very trying time for small businesses, and retail in particular, so, on behalf of not only myself and my crafters, but all the individual retail outlets of Sidmouth, thank you for showing your appreciation.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Sidmouth
- 1 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 2 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 5 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 6 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 7 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 8 Flood project construction vehicles end up in deep water
- 9 Sidmouth Brass Academy set to play again
- 10 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park