- Credit: ©ARCHANT } NORFOLK 2002.
I would like to thank Jan Wheeler (“Our super shops”, Opinion, March 22) for taking the time and effort to write into you to show her appreciation of not only my shop, Artisans, but also the many other shopkeepers who have left such a good impression on her.
I hear all the time that one of the reasons people like to shop in Sidmouth is for the many individual and unique shops.
It’s been a very trying time for small businesses, and retail in particular, so, on behalf of not only myself and my crafters, but all the individual retail outlets of Sidmouth, thank you for showing your appreciation.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Sidmouth
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary