- Credit: ©ARCHANT } NORFOLK 2002.
I would like to thank Jan Wheeler (“Our super shops”, Opinion, March 22) for taking the time and effort to write into you to show her appreciation of not only my shop, Artisans, but also the many other shopkeepers who have left such a good impression on her.
I hear all the time that one of the reasons people like to shop in Sidmouth is for the many individual and unique shops.
It’s been a very trying time for small businesses, and retail in particular, so, on behalf of not only myself and my crafters, but all the individual retail outlets of Sidmouth, thank you for showing your appreciation.
You may also want to watch:
High Street, Sidmouth
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 4 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 5 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 6 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 7 Debut in the Dartmoor League
- 8 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 9 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 10 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again