ALL those involved with Sidmouth Hospiscare - from staff to volunteers and friends - would like to extend a huge thanks to the people of the Sid Valley for their support on the first ‘Blue Day’ for Sidmouth Hospiscare (June 29).
It was an amazing event, raising more than £1,000 for Sidmouth Hospiscare.
We would like to reassure everyone that although a photo of the Exeter Hospiscare shop was shown as part of our article last week (Herald, July 5, p14), all monies donated on the day were for Sidmouth Hospiscare – an independent charity supporting local people in the Sid Valley.
The girls in the Exeter Hospiscare shop (based in Sidmouth) very kindly supported us on the day, dressing in blue and displaying our sticker!
Our next big event is the ‘Show of Hands’ concert (October 15). Tickets will be on sale from the Manor Pavilion next Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Friends of Sidmouth Hospiscare.
- 1 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 2 Supermarket chain planning four new stores in East Devon
- 3 Organisers thrilled with super science festival turnout
- 4 Three designer handbags stolen from a shop in Sidmouth
- 5 Woman flown to hospital after fall
- 6 Elusive mackerel still popping up for Devon anglers
- 7 Fundraiser makes brief stop on charity trek
- 8 Pianist set to delight audiences in 50th anniversary season
- 9 Major road repair scheme will reduce patching
- 10 It's official - Devon is one of the most popular places to live