ALL those involved with Sidmouth Hospiscare - from staff to volunteers and friends - would like to extend a huge thanks to the people of the Sid Valley for their support on the first ‘Blue Day’ for Sidmouth Hospiscare (June 29).
It was an amazing event, raising more than £1,000 for Sidmouth Hospiscare.
We would like to reassure everyone that although a photo of the Exeter Hospiscare shop was shown as part of our article last week (Herald, July 5, p14), all monies donated on the day were for Sidmouth Hospiscare – an independent charity supporting local people in the Sid Valley.
The girls in the Exeter Hospiscare shop (based in Sidmouth) very kindly supported us on the day, dressing in blue and displaying our sticker!
Our next big event is the ‘Show of Hands’ concert (October 15). Tickets will be on sale from the Manor Pavilion next Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Friends of Sidmouth Hospiscare.
- 1 Sidmouth vaccinations are off to a good start
- 2 Sid Valley Practice appeals for help during vaccine rollout
- 3 Tar Barrel Night paintings will help keep the event rolling
- 4 Popular Sidmouth swimathon set to return this year
- 5 Police to use ANPR cameras to enforce Covid rules across Devon
- 6 An extra £4.6 billion made available to support UK businesses during lockdown
- 7 Celebs urged to lead by example and stay away from Devon
- 8 Hospitality needs a 'seat at cabinet the table' in Westminster - Michael Caines
- 9 TOTO TALK - musings of a dog about town
- 10 Mitch 'still committed' to £1 million Sidmouth restaurant plan