ALL those involved with Sidmouth Hospiscare - from staff to volunteers and friends - would like to extend a huge thanks to the people of the Sid Valley for their support on the first ‘Blue Day’ for Sidmouth Hospiscare (June 29).
It was an amazing event, raising more than £1,000 for Sidmouth Hospiscare.
We would like to reassure everyone that although a photo of the Exeter Hospiscare shop was shown as part of our article last week (Herald, July 5, p14), all monies donated on the day were for Sidmouth Hospiscare – an independent charity supporting local people in the Sid Valley.
The girls in the Exeter Hospiscare shop (based in Sidmouth) very kindly supported us on the day, dressing in blue and displaying our sticker!
Our next big event is the ‘Show of Hands’ concert (October 15). Tickets will be on sale from the Manor Pavilion next Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Friends of Sidmouth Hospiscare.
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 5 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 6 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 7 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 8 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 9 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 10 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman