ALL those involved with Sidmouth Hospiscare - from staff to volunteers and friends - would like to extend a huge thanks to the people of the Sid Valley for their support on the first ‘Blue Day’ for Sidmouth Hospiscare (June 29).
It was an amazing event, raising more than £1,000 for Sidmouth Hospiscare.
We would like to reassure everyone that although a photo of the Exeter Hospiscare shop was shown as part of our article last week (Herald, July 5, p14), all monies donated on the day were for Sidmouth Hospiscare – an independent charity supporting local people in the Sid Valley.
The girls in the Exeter Hospiscare shop (based in Sidmouth) very kindly supported us on the day, dressing in blue and displaying our sticker!
Our next big event is the ‘Show of Hands’ concert (October 15). Tickets will be on sale from the Manor Pavilion next Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
Friends of Sidmouth Hospiscare.
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 6 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 7 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 8 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 9 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 10 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home