August 3 was a lovely day. We had a charity cream team in Aid of Exeter and District Kidney Patients Association.
In total, we managed to raise a whopping £1357. Thank you so much. Without the support from those who attended and generously donated, and with the help of family (especially Amy) and friends we could never have imagined that we would raise so much.
This charity is close to our hearts as our family have received and are also waiting for kidney transplants and dialysis; the charity are always there to help and support, and this is our way of showing our appreciation. Thank you.
Angela Bond, Teresa Walton and Mary Palmer
(In memory of Nanny Bond)
You may also want to watch:
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 3 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 4 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 5 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 6 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 7 Important not to let celebrations get out of hand
- 8 Sidmouth poised for a title push
- 9 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 10 Motorcyclist 'seriously injured' in crash near Ottery St Mary
Ottery St Mary.