August 3 was a lovely day. We had a charity cream team in Aid of Exeter and District Kidney Patients Association.
In total, we managed to raise a whopping £1357. Thank you so much. Without the support from those who attended and generously donated, and with the help of family (especially Amy) and friends we could never have imagined that we would raise so much.
This charity is close to our hearts as our family have received and are also waiting for kidney transplants and dialysis; the charity are always there to help and support, and this is our way of showing our appreciation. Thank you.
Angela Bond, Teresa Walton and Mary Palmer
(In memory of Nanny Bond)
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 2 'Battered and shattered' traders start to reopen their shops
- 3 Sidmouth Youth Centre on a mission to help feed families
- 4 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 5 Sea Fest organisers remain optimistic for festival's return in 2022
- 6 Property of the Week: Priory House, Ottery St Mary
- 7 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 8 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 9 Anglers travelling further for fishing delights
- 10 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
Ottery St Mary.