August 3 was a lovely day. We had a charity cream team in Aid of Exeter and District Kidney Patients Association.
In total, we managed to raise a whopping £1357. Thank you so much. Without the support from those who attended and generously donated, and with the help of family (especially Amy) and friends we could never have imagined that we would raise so much.
This charity is close to our hearts as our family have received and are also waiting for kidney transplants and dialysis; the charity are always there to help and support, and this is our way of showing our appreciation. Thank you.
Angela Bond, Teresa Walton and Mary Palmer
(In memory of Nanny Bond)
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 2 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 3 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 4 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 5 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 6 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 7 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth
- 10 Sidmouth Brass Academy set to play again
Ottery St Mary.