August 3 was a lovely day. We had a charity cream team in Aid of Exeter and District Kidney Patients Association.
In total, we managed to raise a whopping £1357. Thank you so much. Without the support from those who attended and generously donated, and with the help of family (especially Amy) and friends we could never have imagined that we would raise so much.
This charity is close to our hearts as our family have received and are also waiting for kidney transplants and dialysis; the charity are always there to help and support, and this is our way of showing our appreciation. Thank you.
Angela Bond, Teresa Walton and Mary Palmer
(In memory of Nanny Bond)
- 1 Concern over Sainsburys parking restriction plans
- 2 Plan unveiled to restore 'magical' hidden garden in Sidmouth
- 3 Comedy and horror at Sidbury Manor in film being released next month
- 4 Amateur dramatic society present 'tried and tested' comedy
- 5 Is 'no dig' gardening lazy or are we just replicating nature?
- 6 Exeter cargo plane deemed 'beyond economical repair'
- 7 'If I were a tree' - children's writing competition invites entries
- 8 Get ready to dive into Sidmouth's Sea Fest
- 9 Actor James Pellow plants tree for Sidmouth Arboretum
- 10 Festival organisers join forces to boost the town's 'brilliant cultural offer'
Ottery St Mary.