In the Sidmouth Herald “Nostalgia” feature (April 8), I said I would love to hear from anyone who remembered me or my family, but no contact details were given.
I have already heard from two people who tracked me down through the Herald but, if anyone else would like to contact me, please feel free to ring me direct on 01395 514438. It would be good to hear from anyone who was taught by the Misses Cooke, whether they remember me or not.
Also, can anyone please tell me when the houses on Lower Wheathill (pre-1942) were built?
Diana (Dee) Matthews (n�e Cadogan)
You may also want to watch:
3 Ballard Grove, Sidford.
- 1 Lifeguards report for duty as new service launches
- 2 Public open gardens event cancelled due to Covid
- 3 Devon played a major role in the English Civil War
- 4 Scores of nominations for town's champion awards
- 5 Euro 2020 sweepstake winnings donated to support cancer charity
- 6 Festival benefits connected businesses as well
- 7 Former vice chairman of Sidmouth Town Council turns to murder
- 8 Read all about it! Teresa scoops national award
- 9 East Devon MP humbled by care home visit
- 10 Ottery's amazing community has pulled together during pandemic