In the Sidmouth Herald “Nostalgia” feature (April 8), I said I would love to hear from anyone who remembered me or my family, but no contact details were given.
I have already heard from two people who tracked me down through the Herald but, if anyone else would like to contact me, please feel free to ring me direct on 01395 514438. It would be good to hear from anyone who was taught by the Misses Cooke, whether they remember me or not.
Also, can anyone please tell me when the houses on Lower Wheathill (pre-1942) were built?
Diana (Dee) Matthews (n�e Cadogan)
You may also want to watch:
3 Ballard Grove, Sidford.
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 7 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 8 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 9 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 10 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National