In the Sidmouth Herald “Nostalgia” feature (April 8), I said I would love to hear from anyone who remembered me or my family, but no contact details were given.
I have already heard from two people who tracked me down through the Herald but, if anyone else would like to contact me, please feel free to ring me direct on 01395 514438. It would be good to hear from anyone who was taught by the Misses Cooke, whether they remember me or not.
Also, can anyone please tell me when the houses on Lower Wheathill (pre-1942) were built?
Diana (Dee) Matthews (n�e Cadogan)
You may also want to watch:
3 Ballard Grove, Sidford.
- 1 How Devon are you? Take our quiz
- 2 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 3 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 4 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 5 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 6 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 7 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 8 Dan's retail vision provides timely food for thought
- 9 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 10 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect