Off the peg fashion success
I am writing to thank as many people as possible who were involved in the ‘Off the Peg’ Fashion show held last Friday at Sidford Village Hall in aid of the ‘Living with Cancer Mini Bus Appeal’.
We managed to raise just over an amazing �1000.
I would like to thank all those who bought tickets and either came or not, everyone involved in the raffle (we sold out of tickets!), our brave and beautiful models, our four handsome topless waiters (who were a great hit), especially Ron, who was auctioned off at the end of the evening.
Thanks also to our ‘Living with Cancer’ kitchen team.
Finally, a massive thank you to Lynn - my partner in crime - who I had the pleasure of helping to organise this event with!
You may also want to watch:
We hope that everyone enjoyed the evening as much as we did and a big ‘well done!’
- 1 The strangest possible score in rugby
- 2 Be prepared! Plan for uncertain months ahead
- 3 Sidmouth drug dealer spared immediate jail sentence
- 4 Inside story on pub kitchens provides food for thought
- 5 Illuminations by the sea start Christmas in Sidmouth
- 6 Tories' approach to councillor checks could fuel hysteria
- 7 Stay positive and hope staycations are here to stay
- 8 Sidmouth’s Antony Hall secures 2nd with 7+ hours of running
- 9 So much to enjoy on our doorstep... despite the crowds
- 10 Archbishop of Canterbury to join Patteson celebrations
6 Salters Meadow, Sidmouth