Off the peg fashion success
I am writing to thank as many people as possible who were involved in the ‘Off the Peg’ Fashion show held last Friday at Sidford Village Hall in aid of the ‘Living with Cancer Mini Bus Appeal’.
We managed to raise just over an amazing �1000.
I would like to thank all those who bought tickets and either came or not, everyone involved in the raffle (we sold out of tickets!), our brave and beautiful models, our four handsome topless waiters (who were a great hit), especially Ron, who was auctioned off at the end of the evening.
Thanks also to our ‘Living with Cancer’ kitchen team.
Finally, a massive thank you to Lynn - my partner in crime - who I had the pleasure of helping to organise this event with!
You may also want to watch:
We hope that everyone enjoyed the evening as much as we did and a big ‘well done!’
- 1 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 2 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 3 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 6 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 7 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 8 Dreams and nightmares at the Grand National
- 9 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight
6 Salters Meadow, Sidmouth