SIR - Sidmouth Olympics 2012
When they make slouching in the chair
An Olympic sport, I’ll be there.
When they give out a cup,
For refusing to get up, I’ll win it every year.
You may also want to watch:
When they hand out the gold
For sitting by the fire, I’ll leave the others in the cold.
- 1 Concerns expressed over latest plans for Sidford Business Park
- 2 'Dream team' shed more light on plans for Connaught's Christmas illuminations
- 3 Ideas invited for new use of former Sidmouth utility building
- 4 Test star celebrates Sidbury promotion season
- 5 New owner sought for prominent Sidmouth seafront businesses
- 6 Storms and stormy weather... past, present, and future
- 7 Sidmouth woman's legal challenge over care home Covid deaths begins at High Court
- 8 Sidmouth woman's legal hearing over Covid deaths in care homes adjourned
- 9 Five Things to do in East Devon this October half Term
- 10 Better broadband rollout will deliver speeds you'd expect
And when I’m asked to sign my name
In Sidmouth’s hall of fame (The Knowle),
I won’t go.
How beautiful it is to do nothing,
And then to rest afterward!