Open your gardens, please!
SIR - Sidmouth in Bloom needs to have offers from gardeners who will open their gardens again, and also some new ones, no matter how small.
We have booked a date, Thursday, June 30 until Tuesday, July 5. Gardens can open any time of the day or days and for times to suit themselves.
Last year, 2010, was a great success and the gardens so enjoyed by the visitors to Sidmouth, as well as the local residents.
We would like to have gardens also that could be visited by foot for those without transport.
If you feel you could help us in this way, it would be most appreciated. It also makes much needed funds for the many features that Sidmouth in Bloom pay for every year.
You may also want to watch:
Please telephone Joy Seward at (01395) 579965 or email email@example.com if you can help.
Name and address supplied
- 1 Sidmouth’s ‘overwhelming’ support for Wear a Hat fundraiser
- 2 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 3 Hayman's Butchers 'had been my life' - Stewart Hayman
- 4 There will be sunshine after the rain as the town re-opens
- 5 Prince Philip's legacy is guaranteed through awards scheme
- 6 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 7 Ottery retirement community with Easter thank you for keyworkers
- 8 Ella's walks raise more than £3,000 for brain tumour research
- 9 Town is spruced up as excitement is in the air for future
- 10 Claire leaves political spotlight