Open your gardens, please!
SIR - Sidmouth in Bloom needs to have offers from gardeners who will open their gardens again, and also some new ones, no matter how small.
We have booked a date, Thursday, June 30 until Tuesday, July 5. Gardens can open any time of the day or days and for times to suit themselves.
Last year, 2010, was a great success and the gardens so enjoyed by the visitors to Sidmouth, as well as the local residents.
We would like to have gardens also that could be visited by foot for those without transport.
If you feel you could help us in this way, it would be most appreciated. It also makes much needed funds for the many features that Sidmouth in Bloom pay for every year.
You may also want to watch:
Please telephone Joy Seward at (01395) 579965 or email email@example.com if you can help.
Name and address supplied
- 1 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 2 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 3 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 4 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 5 Supermarket makes a super gesture to help community food charity
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Ottery brothers applaud customers on 'Freedom Day'
- 8 GPs in Devon seeing more patients face-to-face than UK average
- 9 Property of the Week: Green Gables
- 10 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth