Open your gardens, please!
SIR - Sidmouth in Bloom needs to have offers from gardeners who will open their gardens again, and also some new ones, no matter how small.
We have booked a date, Thursday, June 30 until Tuesday, July 5. Gardens can open any time of the day or days and for times to suit themselves.
Last year, 2010, was a great success and the gardens so enjoyed by the visitors to Sidmouth, as well as the local residents.
We would like to have gardens also that could be visited by foot for those without transport.
If you feel you could help us in this way, it would be most appreciated. It also makes much needed funds for the many features that Sidmouth in Bloom pay for every year.
You may also want to watch:
Please telephone Joy Seward at (01395) 579965 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
Name and address supplied
- 1 Sidmouth's 'fantastic' new amphitheatre 'an asset to the town'
- 2 Thousands of washed up fish provide easy pickings for fishermen and gulls
- 3 Immigration suspect arrested after fire in empty Sidmouth shop
- 4 New £14m Sidmouth Beach Management Plan takes major step forward
- 5 Vision Group awards recognise 'champions' who helped Sidmouth pull through lockdown
- 6 Former Sidmouth student campaigns to save Afghan friends from Taliban regime
- 7 ‘Can we fix it? Yes we can!’ Sidmouth Repair Cafe seeks new team members
- 8 ‘Act now’ to get flood-prone school relocated, councillor urges Government
- 9 Property of the Week: Fortfield Terrace, Sidmouth
- 10 Book your tickets for wine tasting in Sidmouth