- Credit: ©ARCHANT } NORFOLK 2002.
My wife and I were astounded to read in the your paper last week that the proposed development on Elysian Works, 28 Temple Street, will have “little if any impact on the living conditions of residents”.
On the contrary, access to the site necessitates the removal of five parking spaces in a difficult parking area.
The car owners will have to find spaces in the nearby already-crowded roads.
This development if it goes ahead will impact on the lives of all the residents of Lawn Vista and the surrounding area.
The lack of good permanent sight lines for traffic emerging from the proposed site will, in our view, be a danger to vehicles and pedestrians using Lawn Vista.
You may also want to watch:
Chris and Rosie Beavis
18 Lawn Vista,
- 1 Town's garden efforts on display at Chelsea Flower Show
- 2 East Devon reports rise in Covid cases
- 3 7 of the prettiest streets in Sidmouth
- 4 Can you hear me? Science festival will attempt a new tin can phone world record
- 5 The act of giving makes a big difference
- 6 New gin launch helps raise funds for Tar Barrel tradition
- 7 Young surfer raising hundreds of pounds with sponsored beach clean
- 8 Let's engage with youths to help keep environment clean
- 9 Lifeboat responds to two call-outs in one night
- 10 Initial findings show town's waterways are healthy