SIR - Sidmouth friends of Cancer Research UK held their annual “Pink” supper at Sidmouth Cricket Pavilion recently.
An amount of �284 was raised and guests, wearing various shades of pink, enjoyed supper and a quiz.
Thank you to all who supported us.
Sidmouth Friends of CRUK
You may also want to watch:
“Meadowside”, Fortescue Road, Sidmouth
- 1 Folk festival boosted by £97K grant from Culture Recovery Fund
- 2 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 3 Archie's three marathons in three days charity challenge
- 4 Confidence grows for return of traditional high street
- 5 Sidmouth seniors back in competitive action
- 6 Joma Devon & Exeter League results and fixtures
- 7 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 8 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 9 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 10 Lockdown has shown the importance of nature and the need for us to nurture each other