SIR - I would like to take this opportunity through the Sidmouth Herald to thank those kind ladies who rushed all over the place for me, to help find my run-away poodle who took off by the parish church.
They eventually found him in a cul-de-sac off Victoria Road.
I personally could not rush, but they were wonderful in helping me find him.
I cannot thank them enough for giving up their valuable time to hunt him down.
Thank you again.
You may also want to watch:
B D Lever
Connaught Road, Sidmouth
- 1 New Ottery business aims to be far more than a shop
- 2 Review: Two rising stars shine bright in Sidmouth
- 3 Restarting the town band is music to the ears
- 4 Remembering the golden age of Exmouth
- 5 Cotton Traders announce Sidmouth opening date
- 6 Manor Pavilion reopens with festival of summer plays
- 7 Batty fun activities for all at donkey sanctuary
- 8 Sidmouth charity shop needs your donations!
- 9 New interiors showroom offers inspiration for your home
- 10 Property of the Week: Green Gables