A Simple Solution to solve the Knowle-cum-Sidford problems:
1. EDDC stay where you are and retrofit the buildings (in time we might even learn to love you).
2. Sell off Woolcombe House which is not fit for democratic purpose if we are to have “localism”.
3. Sidmouth Town Council can share Knowle with East Devon District Council, a more democratic marriage than EDDC with East Devon Business Forum.
4. Get rid of the East Devon Business Forum which represents vested interests and save at least �5,000 a year.
You may also want to watch:
5. Keep the valuable weekend car parks at Knowle.
6. Make fuller use of Knowle as a public venue.
- 1 We're open again! Town's traders welcome back shoppers
- 2 Around the sitting room in 80 days with the amazing Diana, 98
- 3 Escot springs out of lockdown and they're wild about opening again
- 4 Stableford jewel for Sidmouth member
- 5 Rewarding first night back For Sidmouth Running Club
- 6 Young Vikings enjoy victory on the main pitch
- 7 Veterans called to muster in tribute to Prince Philip
- 8 It's our time to share our fortune and 'do our bit' as we start to re-open
- 9 Claire leaves political spotlight
- 10 Mighty Greens conquer Plym Trail marathon
7. Save a priceless park which is the jewel in the crown of the world’s first civic arboretum.
8. Save the precious AONB at Sidford-Sidbury - Fords and other units can move to Heath Park, Honiton.