Property of the Week: Woolbrook Rise, Sidmouth
- Credit: Stags
Woolbrook Rise, Sidmouth
Guide Price: £850,000
Agent's Tel: 01404 45885
This three bedroom bungalow, sited in a quiet location a mile and a half from the centre of Sidmouth, has been subject to a significant renovation that has produced highly desirable results.
Located on a large corner plot of around 0.2 acres, the property has a large extension that has been aligned to make the most of the spectacular views of the countryside.
The recent facelift has been significant and has included a full rewire, installation of new plumbing, a new boiler and heating system, new windows and bifold doors, a fully fitted kitchen, a new bathroom, and an en-suite and Carolina style plantation shutters to all windows.
The main living area has a semi-open plan layout merging the kitchen with the dining room and sitting room, with the latter two split by a contemporary back to back fire. The dining room has a triple-glazed sky lantern and wide aluminium bi-fold doors leading to a south facing patio.
The kitchen has a modern, contemporary look with a range of grey units topped with wooden work surfaces that are arranged around a central peninsula.
The property has three generous double bedrooms each with fitted wardrobes. The master bedroom has a dressing area and an ensuite shower room. There's also a family bathroom.
- 1 Folk Festival gears up to bring Sidmouth to life with music
- 2 Part of Donkey Sanctuary closed due to respiratory infection
- 3 Pixie Day returns to Ottery – Pictures
- 4 Sidbury pupils celebrate May Day in June
- 5 Injured pedestrian helped by lifeboat and lifeguard teams
- 6 Repairs to start on Sidmouth's vandalised amphitheatre
- 7 Help clean up Sidmouth as In Bloom judges' visit approaches
- 8 Man in court accused of torching Ottery woman's car
- 9 Circus proposed for Sidmouth next year
- 10 Ukelele band seeks new members
Outside, the gardens are laid mainly to lawn and there's a substantial south facing terrace where it's possible to appreciate the surrounding natural landscape.
To the front of the house is a large newly brick-paved area for parking and a garage.