Property of the Week: Malvern Road, Sidmouth
- Credit: Bradleys Estate Agents, Sidmouth
Malvern Road, Sidmouth
Guide Price: £525,000
Agent: Bradleys Estate Agents, Sidmouth
Agent's Tel: 01395 578444
This detached three bedroom property on Malvern Road was built in the 1930s and has been under the ownership of the same family for more than thirty years.
Being brought to market for the first time since the 80s, the property is now ready for a new owner to move in and make it their home.
The house has many period features that add to its character including picture rails, high ceilings, dado borders and part panelled walls.
Inside, the living room has a classic look with an attractive bow window to the front and a tiled surround fireplace that acts as a pleasant focal point. A separate dual aspect dining room sits to the rear of the property.
The kitchen is a light and airy room fitted with wooden units with roll top work surfaces. A door gives direct access to the garden, making outdoor dining an easy choice.
On the first floor, there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Outside, the rear gardens are level and offer a good degree of privacy. There's a paved sun terrace and two areas of lawn with shrub and plant borders. From the gardens, lovely views of the distant countryside can be appreciated.
- 1 Delays on Sidmouth road for Devon County Show
- 2 Man in court accused of torching Ottery woman's car
- 3 What to see in the sky in July: Year's biggest supermoon and meteor showers
- 4 Play abour real life leaves audience filled with feel good laughter
- 5 Jubilee social evening engendered much interest, conversation and questions
- 6 Circus proposed for Sidmouth next year
- 7 Do you remember the general election of 1979?
- 8 Folk Festival gears up to bring Sidmouth to life with music
- 9 Church flower festival flourishes again after two 'lost' years
- 10 The week that was in Sidmouth - fuel station changes and national TV exposure
To the front, wrought iron gates open to a large driveway that extends along the side elevation to the detached garage at the back.
There is further scope to extend the property should this interest a prospective buyer. The house is offered with no onward chain.